Are you new to Congress? Welcome to our District. This page will give you an idea of the required documents you will need to provide in order for you to enroll. 
Registration Forms:
·        In-District Congress Registration Form
·    Out-of-District Congress Registration Form/Application      
Open Enrollment Application
At the time of registration, you will need to provide the following:
·        Immunization record
·        Proof of residency (copy of bill with physical address, renter’s agreement, etc.)
·        Birth Certificate
·        Custodial parent paperwork if applicable
·        Current IEP or other Special Education records
·        Previous school’s name, address and phone number
·        Previous school’s withdraw form
Students will start school one day after enrollment paperwork is completed.
Immunization Requirement
Arizona state law requires that all students be completely immunized before attending school. We have to exclude students from school who have not been immunized. For information on immunization requirements:

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.